New time starting 5/17: 6:30-8:00pm
- We’re following the guidelines given by our state.
- 6ft apart for those who didn’t come in the same car/same family.
- Wearing masks is encouraged and some will be available.
- Hand sanitizer is available.
- We're limiting access to just one set of bathrooms and just the Gathering Room.
- Doors will be propped open.
- Enjoy seeing people!!!
- Individually wrapped and water bottles
- We will sanitize before and after.
Schedule for the night:
- 6:40 – start the game
- 7:00 – announcements, prayer, band
- 7:20 – lesson
- 7:45 – small groups
- 8:00 – officially done
- Again, social distancing. If inside, then inside the Gathering Room or Sanctuary.
- We will still be on Zoom starting at 7:00pm for our announcements, musical worship, lesson, and small group times.
- Here's the link