Application Deadline: March 21, 2021
Parent information meeting, January 31. See handout with more details here.
All current 6th-12th grade students
Serving God and others in Memphis, TN! We are going with Praying Pelican Missions (strange name, but with a purpose)
- Cross-cultural experience during the whole week, including visiting the National Civil Rights Museum
- Working directly with a local church
- PPM will connect our strengths with needs in Memphis
- Type of service: Light construction, Kids Ministry, Local Ministry support (homeless shelters, food banks, etc.). Specific details as we get closer to the trip.
- Questions? Feel free to ask, bring them to the meeting, but also check out PPM's site:
July 24-30, 2021 (Saturday-Friday)
Memphis, TN. Specific location TBA
We make disciples--that's God's call to us. To serve our world. We want to engage with our culture and other cultures. To see others in a new light. To inspire our students to serve regularly. To live beyond ourselves and our own interests and understandings. To have a more full perspective on ministry and ministries in our country. To work hard for God’s glory. To discover more about who God is and the people He loves. And so much more!
In 2019, we served God in Ecuador with our own global workers.
In 2020, we served right here in Terre Haute.
This year, it's time to serve in a different place in our own country, seeing a different culture and how God works!
With prayer, family and congregation support.
One fundraiser is finished (Sept yard sale) with more in the works.
Remember, if God wants you to go, you'll be able to!
After fundraising, our goal is that the cost will be $150.